If you’re feeling like a sweet delicious smoothie recipe, look no further than this Apple Spice Smoothie! The kids won’t notice there’s spinach in it, and it only take minutes to make in your Vitamix!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 apples
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine, poor into your glass. Add some freshly grated ginger as a garnish or some fresh mint chopped up to top it off.