A recipe for Avocado Chocolate truffles for you to try. They are packed with good fats, free of refined sugars & easy to make in your Vitamix.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 large avocados (peeled and pitted)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 180ml coconut oil (melted)
- 5 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- fresh mint
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Roll into balls and roll through shredded coconut.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge.