Use avocados and cashews to create our healthy Avocado Mayonnaise recipe. Try adding a little chilli to create a nice spicy mayo!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 ripe avocados (without seed and skin)
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked)
- 1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 3/4 cup water
- Small chilli without seeds for a nice spicy mayo OR
- Garlic clove for a garlic mayo
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.