Say goodbye to starchy carbohydrate heavy pasta and introduce healthy vegetable noodles into your life! Beetroot packs huge nutritional benefits so why not give this recipe a go?
- 2-3 medium beets (peeled and spiralized)
- lemon juice (to your preferred taste)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 2 cups spinach (washed)
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme (chopped finely)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pepper (to taste)
- Toss your spiralized beetroot noodles with the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, oil and salt and allow to sit whilst making your pesto.
- Put all the Pesto ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 8.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 20-40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve over your spiralized beetroot noodles.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Beetroot Noodles