Feeling like something sweet for breakfast? Give our Berry Coconut Chia Breakfast recipe a go. It’s delicious, super easy to prepare and packed with healthy vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk (or almond, rice, oat milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence or vanilla paste
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raw oats (optional)
- Mash berries in a bowl and add shredded coconut, vanilla and chia seeds and mix together.
- Add coconut milk to mix and stir through well
- Set aside in an air tight jar, we use our mason jars and soak them overnight in the fridge.
- Top with your favourite nut butter, fresh fruits, nuts & seeds and enjoy!
- This is a recipe from Ameka’s Blog Post: Breakfast #Inspo
- Mixing Bowl
- Mason Jar