This Berry Goodness Breakfast Smoothie is the perfect morning smoothie recipe. It’s super healthy and nutrient packed, and will give you energy all day long.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 ½ – 2 cups coconut water
- 2 Tbsp plant based protein powder (vanilla)
- 3/4 cup raw rolled oats
- Tbsp maca powder
- Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1 punnet raspberries
- Ice (if the berries were not frozen)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Fresh Berries are always best but if you can’t find fresh or they are not in season go for a good quality, frozen mix!
- This is a recipe from Ameka’s Blog Post: Berry Goodness