Our Berry Smoothie Treat Recipe uses fresh or frozen berries with raw cacao nibs to bring you a berry delicious blended beverage.
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 cups frozen berries (we used blueberries and cherries)
- 1 pear
- 1 dash cinnamon powder
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp coconut nectar (or sweetener of your choice)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.