Not only does this smoothie look delicious, it tastes delicious too, and it’s so easy to make in your Vitamix Blender! It’s packed with superfoods and vegan friendly protein powder!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp psyllium husk or chia bran
- 1 banana
- 6 strawberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maqui powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (plant based)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Soak the psyllium husk or chia bran in water, in a mason jar, and let it thicken. This usually takes around 10 minutes.
- Place this mixture in your Vitamix container along with the banana, water, berries, cinnamon, maqui, coconut oil, protein powder and ice and secure your lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 50-70 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Vitamix Blender
- Mason Jar