Our Blueberry and Tofu smoothie is so delicious and creamy. It’s packed full of antioxidant rich blueberries and creamy protein packed tofu, and it only takes minutes to make in your Vitamix.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/2 cup water or coconut water
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 banana (peeled)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or more water
- 2 scoops of vanilla or natural / hemp protein powder
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- When using protein powder remember that different types can drastically alter the overall taste. This recipe would work best with a vanilla flavoured or natural flavoured protein powder.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Goodness Gracious Berry