Tarashaun Hausner is the founder of Blender Babes with a long held passion to help people live a Healthier Lifestyle in our chaotic and stress-heavy world. It took many moons to find this path – and she is very excited to share what she has learned and help people around the world more easily and quickly prepare healthy meals at home!
To view the full Featured Friend Interview click here!
This blueberry chia jam recipe is super easy to make and not too sweet. Straight out of the blender, this jam recipe works well as a dessert sauce or over ice cream. It’s also good drizzled on waffles, oatmeal, or pancakes. Once cooled/refrigerated it will solidify to more of a jam-like consistency and be ready to spread over toast in the morning. Light, slightly sweet, and made of only natural ingredients this is an easy, guilt-free spread.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 4 cups fresh blueberries (not frozen)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or coconut nectar (vegan) or honey
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Place blueberries into your blender container.
- Blend the berries on Speed 7/Medium-High speed for one minute, long enough to break up the seeds.
- Add liquid sweetener and chia seeds, and blend at Speed 5/Medium for 20 seconds to incorporate.
- Allow the mixture to sit and soak for 10 seconds.
- Re-blend the mixture at Speed 7/Medium-High speed for 30 seconds.
- Remove to a clean glass jar(s), and refrigerate for an hour or until ready to use.
- Vitamix Blender
- Mason Jars
3 x 8 oz (3 x 250ml) Jars