If you love nut butter then you are going to love our Butter Berry Smoothie. It’s packed with potassium and essential vitamins and is a great way to start the day!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 Tbsp almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 Tbsp coconut nectar (more if you have a sweet tooth)
- 10 strawberries (cut into quarters)
- 1/2 lime (juice only)
- 1 cup ice (optional)
- Divide the strawberries and lime juice into two glasses and use the tamper to muddle them together.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Butter Berry Smoothie