Meet our July Featured Friend, Nat Kringoudis. If you are a health & wellness enthusiast and haven’t heard of her, you’ve probably been living under a rock.
Nat is a doctor in Chinese medicine, acupuncturist, author, speaker and all-round natural fertility expert. As if that wasn’t impressive enough Nat is also the founder of Melbourne women’s health clinic, The Pagoda Tree, and producer of HealthTalks TV.
Nat’s mission is to educate and empower women, so they can get clued up on their own bodies and take control of their hormone health. Nat will help women ditch the stress, the confusion and the endless disappointment, and give your temple the love and attention it deserves.
Nat is an incredible advocate for women’s health. To view the full Featured Friend Interview click here!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/3 cup of olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 medium sized cauliflower broken into florets
- 2 medium sizes onions, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 5 cups of water or stock
- 1 cup of rice milk
- Salt and pepper to season
- Heat oil in a large pot, adding onion and garlic. Allow to cook for a few minutes until they start to become clear. Add cauliflower and allow it to begin to brown. Cover with stock/water and allow it to come to the boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 30 minutes (the longer the better really) until the cauliflower is very soft and breaks up easily. Run a wiz stick through or put into the blender until there are no lumps and the soup is a very smooth consistency.
- Place back onto the heat and add rice milk. Stir through and then remove from heat to serve.
- Garnish with parsley and pepper.
- This is a recipe from Tommy’s Blog Post: Featured Friend Interview: Nat Kringoudis
- Vitamix Blender
- Large Cooking Pot
1 - 1.5L