A nutrient dense and protein packed Vegan Chai Spice Cream recipe for you to try! It’s so easy to make in your Vitamix Blender!
- 2 bananas (frozen)
- 60ml coconut milk
- 40g or 1 scoop vegan protein powder
- 1/3 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 tsp cloves
- 1/3 tsp allspice
- 1/3 tsp cardomom
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1-part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients