Our Chai Spice Cream is a nutrient dense and protein packed Vegan Ice Cream recipe for you to try! It only takes minutes to make in your Vitamix Blender and is mouth watering.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 bananas (frozen)
- 60ml coconut milk
- 40g or 1 scoop vegan protein powder
- 1/3 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 tsp cloves
- 1/3 tsp allspice
- 1/3 tsp cardomom
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1-part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients