Looking for a snack that’s light on your tummy but full on with flavour? Try these Cheesy Kale Chips in your Sedona Food Dehydrator! They are healthy, crispy and really delicious.
- 2 large bunches of kale
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 cloves garlic or 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Rip kale up into whatever size you want your chips
- Dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture and place in a large glass bowl
- Place tahini, tamari, apple cider vinegar, water, garlic, lemon, sea salt, cinnamon and nutritional yeast in your Vitamix container and blend on high speed until it is well combined into a sauce.
- Pour the sauce over your kale and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Place on your dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for about 6 hours at 60 degrees Celsius.
- Dehydrate for longer if you want them super crispy.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: ‘Cheesy’ Kale Chips