Looking for a snack that’s light on your tummy but full on with flavour? Try these Cheesy Kale Chips in your Sedona Food Dehydrator! They are healthy, crispy and really delicious.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 large bunches of kale
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 cloves garlic or 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Rip kale up into whatever size you want your chips
- Dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture and place in a large glass bowl
- Place tahini, tamari, apple cider vinegar, water, garlic, lemon, sea salt, cinnamon and nutritional yeast in your Vitamix container and blend on high speed until it is well combined into a sauce.
- Pour the sauce over your kale and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Place on your dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for about 6 hours at 60 degrees Celsius.
- Dehydrate for longer if you want them super crispy.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: ‘Cheesy’ Kale Chips