Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 ½ cups almond milk
- 1 banana peeled
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper or 1 whole red or green mild chilli
- 1 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 vanilla bean scraped or 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- You can use any milk that suits you. Rice, Almond, Cashew, Sesame, Brazil nut milk, the choice is yours!
- You can use any sweetener you like!
- Please note that because you are not cooking this recipe the Cayenne Pepper or Chilli is really strong. Be sure to shake well if you have kept it stored in the fridge as it settles to the bottom and gives you a nice surprise!