This new recipe is a must try – you’d never know the main ingredient is cauliflower! It’s packed with nutrients, while being a creamy, delicious fudge – what more could you ask for?
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 head cauliflower (steamed)
- 1 cup cacao
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter (or roasted peanuts)
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 sachets of vegan gelatine (I used Jel-it-in)
- Put all the ingredients EXCEPT vegan gelatine into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until combined.
- Add in 1-2 sachets of vegan gelatine, depending on how much mixture you have.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 and blend for 15 seconds, or until combined.
- Stop the machine and transfer to baking dish.
- Use a spatula to smooth out and put in the fridge for 3 hours to set.