Whip up this delicious Choc-Honeycomb Peanut Sundae recipe up for a super tasty and easy treat that the kids will love! You can sub out the powdered milk and almond milk with coconut cream if you want to keep it dairy free.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 bananas (frozen)
- 1 heaped Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 heaped Tbsp powdered milk (to give a nice creamy texture)
- 2 Tbsp almond/oat Milk
- home-made honeycomb drizzled in dark chocolate (not as hard to make as you think! This was my first effort!)*
- Blend all ingredients except the honeycomb in a blender, scraping down the sides occasionally until a smooth consistency like ice cream is reached.
- Spoon your ‘Nice Cream’ into a bowl, and sprinkle with peanuts and chunks of your home made honeycomb.
- Enjoy your Choc-Honeycomb Peanut Sundae!!!
- *As a bonus, the honeycomb was made using raw sugar granules which I ground up into a finer caster sugar using a blender!