With bananas on the brain we have created a delicious banana sweet treat for you to try at home! Topped with chocolate and pistachio’s – what’s not to love? The kids will love them! Yummmmm!
- 6 large bananas
- 3/4 agave syrup (light) / maple syrup / coconut nectar
- 1 cup organic cacao butter
- 3/4 organic raw cacao powder
- shredded coconut (or any topping you desire)
- Cut raw cacao butter into small chunk, put in a mixing bowl and melt over warm water or in a food dehydrator.
- Stir agave and raw cacao powder into melted cacao butter. Whisk until smooth. If it starts to cool down just place it over a low heat again.
Banana Choc Tops
- Soak wooden skewers before use and trim to size if needed
- Peel bananas and cut into halves
- Stick skewer through the centre of bananas and roll in chocolate topping to give a generous coating
- Sprinkle desired topping over chocolate, we used shredded coconut and chopped pistachios but you could use pretty much anything your heart desires … try chia seeds, acai, goji berries or peanuts .. yum!
- Place on a non-stick baking tray and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Remove, serve and enjoy!
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Give your body a Banana Boost!