Try this creamy and flavoursome vegetarian Chocolate Bubble Cake. It’s super easy to make and sure to impress your guests!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 80g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 1½ cup rice puffs
- 2 Tbsp. unhulled tahini
- 250g full fat cream cheese
- 1 cup natural Greek yoghurt (unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp. rice malt syrup // maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla paste
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 cup cherries (pitted and halved)
- Grease a 20cm by 9.5cm cake tin with some olive oil and line the bottom with some baking paper.
- Melt your dark chocolate
- Once melted, mix chocolate through your rice puffs with the Tahini.
- Press your Chocolate / Tahini and Rice Puff mix into the bottom of your cake tin, press down firmly with the back of your fingers to make the cheesecake base.
- Pop this in the freezer to set for at least half an hour.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- On a low to moderate speed, add the yoghurt, sweetener, vanilla and lemon juice and beat until there are not lumps.
- Pour this over you base and band the tin on the bench a couple of times to evenly spread.
- Put the tin back in the freezer and set over night. Alternatively, you can set it in the fridge for a softer texture.
- Once ready to serve, top with cherries and some grated chocolate. Cut into slices and indulge in this Chocolate Bubble Cake Recipe.
- If you set it in the freezer be sure to let it rest at room temperature for a little bit. The texture is almost like an ice cream cake!
1 x 20cm cake