Needing a fun Gluten-Free snack for the kids? Try our Chocolate Crackles using gluten free puffed rice and raw cacao! The kids will love it!
- 2 cups gluten free puffed rice
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp carob powder
- 2-3 Tbsp coconut sugar (ground into a fine powder)
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat the coconut oil until melted and allow to cool slightly, then pour over dry ingredients.
- Stir well and spoon into patty pans.
- Refrigerate for around an hour or until set.
- If you want a stronger chocolate taste just add more cacao powder or carob powder and add more ground coconut sugar to sweeten.