This amazing Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream recipe will satisfy any chocolate craving you may have! Easily made in the Vitamix and full of healthy goodness!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup carob power or cacao
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 small pinch cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 4 cups ice
- Place coconut sugar and shredded coconut into the Vitamix wet container and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend until you get a nice fine powder consistency. This is a great powdered milk alternative.
- Pour out your “powdered milk” mixture into a bowl and add your ice cream ingredients in the order listed above. The coconut sugar and shredded coconut are now your “powdered milk” substitute.
- Select speed 1, turn your machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve straight away and garnish with whatever you feel like.
- I had quite a bit of the powdered milk mixture left over so this was a great as a garnish with some cacao nibs.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Chocolate Ice Cream in the Vitamix