Here is an idea for a super simple smoothie that your HDL’s will hoorah for and the LDL’s will loathe. Full of goodness and super easy to make in your Vitamix.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 1/2 tsp LSA
- 1 tsp lecithin granules
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 banana (peeled)
- handful ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: How do I lower my Cholesterol levels?