A delicious Christmas Bliss Ball recipe if you’re not into the traditional rum balls. This recipe is vegan friendly and easily made in the Vitamix!
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews or blanched almonds
- 1 cup medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup cherries (pitted)
- 1 cup shredded or fine coconut
- 1/4 cup of beetroot (peeled)
- 1/4 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Sprinkle of rock salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 5 and pulse 6 times.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Store in fridge or freezer until firm.
- Roll into balls and roll through shredded coconut.
- If using the Vitamix Ascent 2L Container, you will need to stop the machine and scrape the sides. The 1.4L Ascent Wet Container being released in Australia in mid-2020 will be more ideal for this recipe when making in an Ascent Series Blender.