Tommy’s created a simple yet delicious punch recipe made up of fresh seasonal fruits that you can make at home this Christmas! Feel free to add some alcohol for some extra merry if you please.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup cherries (pited)
- 2 pomegranates (peeled)
- 3 oranges (peeled)
- 150ml berry Kombucha, or flavour of choice
- Optional: White Rum
- Prep your fruits by taking out the pits and cutting off the skins.
- Use the course juicing screen and turn your juicer on.
- Juice the different fruits separately to create layers, or alternate between the fruits, and use the plunger to push the ingredients down into the gears.
- Fill glasses or large bowl (if making a larger serving) with ice, and fruits such as oranges, grapes and pomegranate seeds.
- Once juiced pour into individual glasses or a large bowl, and serve.
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge.
Use the fine juicing screen for a finer consistency