Get in the festive spirit with this delicious and healthy two layered Christmas Sorbet. It super easy to make in your Vitamix blender and will be sure to have your guests and the kids impressed this holiday season.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 banana
- 2-3 cups kiwi fruit (frozen)
- 1 small handful mint
- 1 cup spinach
- 1-2 Tbsp raw honey or vegan alternative
- 1 banana
- 1/4 lemon
- 500g pitted cherries (frozen)
- Put all the Green Layer ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and transfer sorbet to a bowl and place in freezer.
- Repeat the process for the Red Layer.
- Add one green scoop and one red scoop to a bowl and serve with fresh mint and cherries.
- Do not over-mix or the ice cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1 part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients