A delicious and creamy Chocolate Ice cream recipe that’s easy to make in your Vitamix Blender. It’s refined sugar free and Vegan!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- Premium coconut cream (enough to just cover blades)
- 3 large medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Canadian maple syrup
- Dash of rock salt
- 3 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1-part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients