This recipe is a deliciously smokey and salty alternative to bacon! This recipe for Coconut Bacon is highly addictive and easy to make in the Sedona!
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 2 ½ Tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp liquid smoke (we used Stubbs Liquid Smoke – Hickory)
- ¼ tsp salt
- Good crack of black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and gently stir around to ensure you do not break any of the large pieces and that all pieces are coated.
- Line your dehydrator tray with your coconut mixture, ensuring that it’s spread out nice and evenly.
- Dehydrate at 65 degrees Celsius for about 2 hours and then turn the temperature down to around 46 degrees Celsius for about 8 hours or until nice and crispy.