This coconut chocolate no bake cake is extremely easy to make and requires no oven! It’s vegan friendly and tastes absolutely delicious.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3/4 Cup organic cacao
- 1 cup of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cashew spread of ABC spread
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 100g almond meal
- 100g coconut flour
- dash vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of cinnamon of chilli powder
- In a bowl, gently combine all of the ingredients
- Pour into a silicone ice tray mold or large, lined brownie tray / cake tin and place in the freezer for 60mins
- Cut into bite sized pieces or push out of the silicone ice tray and enjoy!
- Coconut oil melts when it gets warm, so this is best kept in the freezer or fridge.
- You can change or add ingredients to your taste.
- Try adding peppermint oil.. trust me… it’s amazing!
- 1 x 15cm cake tin
- Large mixing bowl
1 x 15cm Cake