We cream up this healthy Cauliflower Soup recipe using delicious coconut, cashews and nutritional yeast (which is a vegan cheese flavouring). It’s a really simple hot soup to make using your Vitamix Blender.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 clove garlic
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 2 handfuls raw cashews
- 1 handful shredded coconut
- 1 Massel vegetarian stock cube
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.