Try our Raw Broccoli Soup Recipe! It’s delicious and packed with the goodness of vegetables and whole foods.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 cups raw broccoli
- 1/4 zucchini
- 1/2 stick celery
- 1/2 spring onion stem or shallot
- 2 handful cashews
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 vegetarian stock cube (Massel chicken flavoured)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Garnish with 3 small florets of broccoli, a sprinkle of grated carrot and cracked pepper.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.