This is a super easy & decadent Vitamix Pumpkin Soup recipe that’s vegan friendly, super creamy and really delicious! If you love pumpkin soup then you must give this recipe a try.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups water
- 1 massel stock cube
- 3 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 dates (pitted)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.