This is the perfect recipe to use leftover Almond pulp. They’re refined sugar free, vegan friendly and easy to make in your Sedona Dehydrator.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups almond meal or left over almond pulp. Our was bone dry
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3 dates, soaked and pitted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, more if you like it sweet
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and ensure you have yourself a malleable dough
- Divide the dough into about 9 parts and shape into cookies
- Place on your mesh tray in the Sedona Dehydrator and put the divider tray directly underneath.
- I managed to fit all cookies on the one tray
- Dehydrate on HIGH (70 degrees Celsius) for around 5 hours to get rid of most of the moisture.
- Bring temperature down to LOW (45 degrees Celsius) and proceed to dehydrate for another 12 hours or shorter if you want them chewier.
- Pour chocolate over them once they are finished and set it in the fridge.
- Try not to eat them all.