A delicious recipe to make if you have any leftover juice pulp. They’re vegan friendly and easily made in the Vitamix and Sedona Dehydrator.
- 2 cups grated carrot, remove some excess moisture by pressing it with a paper towel
- 1 cup flax meal
- 2 cups water (+ extra as needed)
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1-2 tbsp tamari
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Turn your variable speed to 1 and then quickly turn up to speed 10 and then override to HIGH speed.
- Blend until you get a smooth pancake batter consistency.
- The consistency will depend on how dry you got your grated carrot.
- Pour your mixture onto Teflon drying sheets that are lining your plastic mesh trays in the dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for around 3.5 hours at 46 degrees Celsius or until the tops are firm and you can peel the wraps off.
- Flip the Teflon sheet (with the wrap still attached) upside down so the opposite side is facing up then gently peel the Teflon sheet off.
- Dehydrate for another 2 hours.
- They should be firm and may be cracking a little but don’t worry about any cracks. Just ensure they are still flexible.
- Cut into the desired size with a pizza cutter and store them overnight in a plastic bag or zip-lock container.