Teresa Cutter (The Healthy Chef) is one of Australia’s leading authorities on healthy cooking. She is dedicated to improving individuals health and wellbeing through their food choices and cooking! She believes healthy diets must be delicious to be sustainable.
Teresa has trained as a chef in the French tradition (5-star hotels), studied nutrition at Deakin University, and is an internationally accredited ﬁtness trainer. Teresa Founded the company The Healthy Chef, which creates purely delicious functional foods for optimum health + wellbeing. She combines her love of food and ﬁtness by sharing her recipes, knowledge, and amazing products. She shares this to the world via her books, website, TV appearances and countless print and online articles!
Teresa’s passion for healthy food always shines through and inspires others and we are so grateful that she has agreed to be our December Featured Friend.
To view the full Featured Friend Interview click here!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 150g (1 cup/ 5 1/4 oz) fresh or frozen berries
- 1 small handful baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple (chopped)
- few sprigs mint
- 1 cup (250 ml / 8 3/4 fl oz) coconut water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or flaxseeds (see notes)
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Healthy Chef Pure Organic protein
- 1 tablespoon Healthy Chef Organic Superfood
- COMBINE all the ingredients into a good high speed blender like a Vitamix.
- BLEND until smooth smooth + creamy. Add any boosters or more coconut water if necessary to achieve your desired thickness.
- To change it up a bit try using smashed walnuts or LSA in place of the chia. They will add a wonderful flavour and texture to your smoothie.
- This is a recipe from Tommy’s Blog Post: Featured Friend Interview: Teresa Cutter – The Healthy Chef