A super simple DIY Coconut Butter recipe that’s very easy to make in your Vitamix Blender! This recipe consists of two ingredients but feel free to add a hint of Vanilla for a change!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 500g desiccated coconut, unsweetened and preservative free
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, softened
- hint of vanilla pod or essence (optional)
- Add coconut and coconut oil into your Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper effectively to press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and store in an airtight container.