Our Easter Choc Chia Slice is a delicious and nutritious treat to whip up for the Easter Holidays. This healthy slice is full of nutritious goodness and whole foods, and no baking is required.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (not soaked)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup vegan choc chips
- Soak your chia seeds in your water.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl (oats + coconut + carob powder + soaked chia seeds + brazil nuts).
- Stir the tahini, coconut oil and maple syrup together in a bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine well.
- Line an 8×8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper so the ends stick out over the edges of the pan.
- Add the mixture and firmly press it down into the pan. Take a few minutes to really press it in, this will help them stick together better.
- Melt your choc chips.
- Drizzle over the top of your slice.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Lift the bars out of the pan and cut into 10 bars.
- Store in the freezer in a sealed container or freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months.
- Two large mixing bowls
- 8 x 8″ slice tray
- Baking paper or glad wrap
- Measuring cup
1 x 8x8" Slice