A delicious and nutritious treat to whip up for the Easter Holidays. This healthy slice is full of nutritious goodness and whole foods! No baking required!
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (not soaked)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup vegan choc chips
- Soak your chia seeds in your water.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl (oats + coconut + carob powder + soaked chia seeds + brazil nuts).
- Stir the tahini, coconut oil and maple syrup together in a bowl smooth and well combined.
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine well.
- Line an 8×8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper so the ends stick out over the edges of the pan.
- Add the mixture and firmly press it down into the pan. Take a few minutes to really press it in, this will help them stick together better.
- Melt your choc chips.
- Drizzle over the top of your slice.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Lift the bars out of the pan and cut into 10 bars.
- Store in the freezer in a sealed container or freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months.