This easy chia pudding recipe is a staple one to have in the kitchen. You can add whatever you want to it to suit your dietary requirements.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 630ml coconut milk (or dairy-free milk of choice)
- 4 Tbsp white chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and take your lid off
- Pour mixture into little containers that you plan on serving them in.
- Chill overnight. When you take your pudding out, make sure it has a thick consistency and the chia seeds have gelled.
- Decorate with whatever your heart desires.
- You could try layering it for a parfait look by pouring in some of the mixture, setting it then pouring in a different flavour chia pudding and then setting it etc.