These Fig & Choc Orange Bliss Balls are becoming our favourites to make. Sweet with a hint of orange & so easy to make in your Vitamix.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 1 cup dried figs (soaked for at least 1 hour)
- 1/4 cup dried seeds (pura vida mix)
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Himalayan rock salt (to taste)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 5 and pulse 6 times.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Roll into balls and roll through shredded coconut.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge.