There’s nothing quite like fresh orange juice on a hot summer day… enjoy this twist on a classic. Easily made in your Greenstar Juicer.
- 3 Large oranges, peeled and chopped into quarters
- 1 large pear, chopped into quarters
- 1 large lemon, chopped in half
- 1inch piece fresh turmeric
- pinch black pepper
- Chop all fruit accordingly so it can fit through the chute.
- Serve with a sprinkle of black pepper on top and stir
- You can serve this over Ice if you were wanting it nice and cold however, I find the taste is delicious when it’s almost room temperature. You must ensure you add the black pepper to help metabolise the turmeric. If you don’t have turmeric just add some fresh Ginger or omit these all together! Enjoy this tasty spin on the conventional Fresh Orange Juice recipe