Our Frosty Berry Slice is a berry delicious, raw dessert recipe using raw cacao powder and antioxidant packed berries.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 60g cacao butter (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp rice bran oil
- 2 Tbsp roasted almond & chia seed
- 1 Tbsp raw agave
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries and cherries
- Melt the cacao butter and oil in a glass mixing bowl over boiled water.
- Remove from the heat and add everything except the berries. Combine until beautifully smooth.
- Pour warm chocolate into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Squander berries into warm chocolate and tilt dish to semi coat each one.
- The icy fruit will set it in less than a minute.
- Refrigerate and serve from the fridge or freezer.
- Large bowl
- Lined baking tray
1 Large Slice