You can also try our huge collection of other gluten-free recipes.
Shop Vitamix by Region
Ingredients – Cashew Cream
- 2 cups cashews (soaked overnight in the refrigerator)
- 2 cups water (filtered)
Ingredients – Pudding
- 1 ¾ cups cashew cream
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup blueberries
Method – Cashew Cream
- Drain and rinse cashews.
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine.
Method – Pudding
- Mix together cashew cream, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Slice strawberries.
- When chia pudding has thickened up (about 5-10 minutes) stir in sliced strawberries and blueberries.
- When serving sprinkle some freshly grated nutmeg on top.
2 cups (500ml)