An easy Fruit Lemonade mix perfect for hot summer days. It’s full of fresh, raw fruit & can be made for one or fill a jug for the whole family.
- 1-2 cup seedless grapes (red for a nicer colour)
- 1-2 strawberries (with stem) read about some real Berry Goodness in our blog.
- 1 slice pineapple (with core)
- 1 generous slice lemon (with peel)
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve