Amanda is the creator of “The Raw Food Kitchen” – an online resource for Raw Food Classes, Recipes, eBooks and Rawesome health information. Amanda is a qualified Raw Food Teacher and Raw Food Coach.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 Tbsp Spirulina
- 4 capsules of E3 Live Brain On (or 2t powdered blue green algae of your choice such as AFA)
- 2 tsp Maca powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp almond butter
- 4 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Bunch of mint
- 2 Tbsp lucuma powder
- 3 squirts stevia
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tsp mucuna powder
- 3 drops coconut extract
- 1/2 frozen banana
- Empty E3 Live Brain On capsules into blender.
- Do not put the outer plastic capsules in the blender though! Just the powder goes in.
- Place all other ingredients in blender and blend.
- Adjust to taste.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
- The perfect smoothie for a hard day at the office or study.
- Recipe and photo kindly supplied by The Raw Food Kitchen. You can find more rawsome recipes and online offerings here: www.therawfoodkitchen.com.au