Going Nutty Power Bars Recipe uses a mix of brazil, almond, pecan and cashew nuts – this recipe is full of protein and healthy fats giving you an energy boost and helping you kick those cravings.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup almonds (ground)
- 1 cup brazil nuts (ground)
- 2 cups pecans (ground)
- 1 cup cashews (ground)
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup goji berries
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut syrup
- 1/4 cup hemp or flaxseed oil
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- All the dry ingredients in a bowl in the order listed above and mix ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond butter, coconut syrup and oil.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Place on an 8’’ x 11’’ non – stick baking sheet, or line with a sheet of wax or parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours to set.
- Remove from refrigerator, cut into squares and enjoy!
- Optional – You could always dehydrate them in a food dehydrator for a couple of hours to help set
Grinding Grains in the Vitamix Dry Container
We used our Vitamix Dry container to help grind the almonds, brazil nuts, pecans and cashews into a chunky consistency.
- Put 1-2 cups of nuts in the Vitamix 0.9L dry container and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to High.
- Blend until desired texture is reached.