This is a great way to get your kids to eat more greens, they won’t even taste the spinach. Also, great if you’re trying to cut dairy or are lactose-intolerant then try this amazing recipe for Green Almond Milk.
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 3-4 cups filtered water
- 4 dates (pitted)
- 1 handful kale
- 2 handfuls spinach
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 handful ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Milk will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts you are buying are gluten free.