A delicious, refreshing and hydrating Green Glow Smoothie recipe. It’s so easy to make in your Vitamix blender and is vegan friendly.
- 1 fresh coconut, flesh and water
- 2 pears (quartered)
- 3-4 slices fresh pineapple
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1-2 cups baby spinach
- small handful of fresh mint
- 1-2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.