A hummus recipe with a green and healthy twist! If you’re feeling like something different give this vegan recipe a go in your Vitamix.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 can drained chick peas
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 handfuls parsley
- 1 good handful spinach
- fresh or dried tarragon (2 sprigs fresh or a dash dried)
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and increase the speed to 4-5.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30 seconds to leave chunky or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.