This Green Madness Smoothie recipe is packed full of nutrient dense, chlorophyll filled greens. It’s refreshing and you can feel it doing wonders for your body straight after drinking it. We LOVE Greens!
- 1 fresh coconut (flesh and water)
- 2 kiwi fruits (peeled)
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1 leaf kale
- 2 handfuls spinach leaves
- 1 bunch baby bok choy
- 1 handful rocket/arugula
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 50-80 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.