Make the most out of your herb garden with our Green Thumb Smoothie Recipe. The perfect way to get your daily dose of green goodness!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup spinach or kale
- 1 tomato (halved)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and quartered)
- 1 stalk celery
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 avocado
- few sprigs of your favourite herbs
- salt to taste
- 6 large ice cubes
- 1 banana
- dash cayenne pepper
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- You can spruce up the flavour with your favourite herbs such as basil, coriander, parsley or dill from your very own garden – we used dill and parsley. We also added some banana to create a nice sweet and savoury taste.