Shop Vitamix by Region
Ingredients – Hazelnut Milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 6 small dried figs
- 1 ½ cup banana pieces (frozen)
- 1/2 vanilla bean scraped
- 4 large ice cubes
Method – Hazelnut Milk
- Put all the Hazelnut Milk ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Strain the liquid through a nut milk bag and pour the hazelnut milk in the blender.
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- You can use the hazelnut meal for baking.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts that you are buying are gluten free.